If you have a disability and are looking for job, Minda can help you to contribute your skills and abilities as part of the workforce and be supported while doing it.
Minda offers a range of supported employment opportunities in a variety of businesses to suit your interests and abilities.
Employment is available to people with a disability who are:
- Seeking employment
- Over 16 years of age
- Eligible for the Disability Support Pension
- Able to work at least 8 hours per week
Minda’s Commercial Enterprises provides a variety of supported employment options, where you can receive training, instruction and support, specific to your needs.
Through supported employment, you can:
- Earn a wage
- Learn new skills
- Make friends
- Build your confidence
- Build your status within the community
- Be part of a team
- Discover training opportunities
- Work in a positive environment