Currently employing close to 1,700 people, Minda can offer you a variety of career opportunities. Our people, their skills and ideas are fundamental to the organisation’s ability to prosper and grow.
At Minda we believe in attracting the right people, maximising their contribution to the business and measuring and regarding their performance. In return, our employees gain a rewarding experience through the service we provide to South Australians with intellectual disability.
Our values-based organisation offers benefit programs, aimed at helping you to better manage your lifestyle needs and to regard you for being part of a well-managed team. We understand that your personal life and your professional life deserve an equal amount of attention.
Some of the benefits of working at Minda include:
- Ability to contribute and make a difference to the lives of people with intellectual disability
- Great working team environment and location, within walking distance of the beach, cafes and shops
- A culture that is supportive of work/life balance, including flexible working hours, paid parental leave, full-time, part-time and casual employment
- Highest remuneration for the sector
- A reward and recognition program
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- A health and wellness program, incorporating employee assistance, health checks and free flu vaccinations
- On-site gym, swimming pool, free car parking and a cafe catering for breakfast, lunch and all day snacks
- Generous salary packaging options with many optional extras
- Study assistance, professional development and an on-site Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with nationally recognised training courses
- Corporate discounts on private health insurance