Open Employment - MJP
Minda’s MJP Employment Services can help you gain open employment by offering placement and training services.
MJP has trained, experienced staff who ensure that job placement needs are met through skills assessment and development of an individual work plan.
The range of services include:
- Information about employment and training options
- Work experience and work placements
- On and off-the-job support
- Assistance with job search skills
- Provision of incentives to employers
MJP also provides connection with education services to help upskill and enhance your opportunity to gain long-term and sustainable employment. MJP has extensive experience and success in providing and facilitating accredited training courses.
The service is not restricted by a time frame and ongoing support can be customised to meet your needs and also the needs of employers.
MJP also liaises with a broad range of employers with a view to creating long-term relationships and also to ensure safe and supportive working environments. This is followed up with ongoing support, to enable a smooth transition into employment and to deliver a positive outcome for both employee and the employer.
To apply for MJP employment services, you must:
- Have information about your intellectual or learning disability
- Be registered with Centrelink
- Not be registered with another employment service