At Minda, we offer employment, training, and personal development and our experience staff can support you to reach your working goals.
Employment opportunities can boost confidence, self-esteem and a sense of purpose. For someone with intellectual disability who may experience limited employment options, Minda can help to provide an avenue for their skills.
Minda can help you:
- Prepare for work, including training in specific job skills
- Look for a job by building job-search skills
- Offer support when initially placed into a job, including on-the-job training and co-worker and employer support
- Receive ongoing support in a job
- Be effective at work, via workplace modifications and support services
Minda also helps to maximise employment opportunities by operating a diverse range of businesses to meet a variety of employment needs and skill levels of people with varying levels of disability via supported employment.