Minda utilises the skills and resources of various professionals including:
- Social Workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Exercise Physiologists
- Developmental Educators
- Speech pathologists
Minda also provides medial, psychiatric, podiatry, nursing and diabetes education services.
Southern Disability Support can develop an individualised service plan in partnership with you and your family/carers. The plan may include skills development, furthering knowledge and extending strategies to support positive behaviours.
Support can be tailored to individual needs and is available in flexible delivery modes; small group workshops, individual support and self-paced learning options including online delivery packages.
The professional staff can work with you to develop a program suitable for the setting, and appropriate to individual circumstances, to ensure the best possible services and outcomes are achieved.
Services available through Southern Disability Support include:
- Psychological assessment and therapy
- Assessment therapy for children and their family/carer
- Eating and sleeping difficulties
- Positive behaviour support planning
- Dealing with anxiety, stress, depression and other emotional disorders
- Accommodation and transition assessment and planning
- Independent living skills