Sports & Recreation
Experience, try, learn and participate in a range of exciting outdoor or indoor activities with Minda.
- Improve and maintain your health
- Increase your fitness levels
- Participate in community events
- Attend sporting events, such as AFL football, cricket and basketball
- Do the things you like to do
- Have fun!
Whether you like to surf, go horse riding, fishing, camping, canoeing or bike riding, we can support you to participate in a range of activities and tailor activities and outings to suit you.
You can increase and maintain your personal fitness levels by participating in team or group activities, including:
- Gym and athletics groups
- Walking and jogging groups
- Indoor soccer
- 10 pin bowling and lawn bowls
- Line dancing
Minda’s Aquatic Centre also provides programs which include aquarobics, relaxation sessions, swimming squad training and general swimming; you can find out more about Minda’s Aquatic Centre here.
Minda also have an outdoor area with a Liberty Swing (wheelchair swing).
You can also take part in a range of recreational and leisure activities including:
- Cards and board games
- Beach outings
- Pub groups
- Café groups
- Church and spiritual groups
- Karrarendi, an Indigenous Australian cultural group