At Minda, we believe in attracting the right people, offering them a variety of career opportunities and helping them to make a difference in the lives of people with disability.
Currently employing more than 2,000 staff and over 400 supported employees, we understand that your personal life and your professional life deserve an equal amount of attention. That's why we make it our mission to nurture your talent, grow your passion and offer you a career with meaning.
We love what we do, and want you to love working at Minda too! Things you'll love about working here include:
- A supportive culture with a work/life balance, including flexible working hours and paid parental leave
- Ongoing career and leadership development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging with many optional extras
- Locations throughout Adelaide so you can live and work locally
- Beautiful Brighton HQ with on-site gym and swimming pool, located within walking distance of the beach, cafes and shops
- Comprehensive health and wellness program, incorporating employee assistance, health checks and free flu vaccinations
- A reward and recognition program to show our appreciation to staff
- Inclusive Cafe on-site at Brighton, catering for breakfast, lunch, dinner and all day snacks
- Study assistance and Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with nationally recognised training courses
- Corporate discounts on private health insurance
- Free parking
We're about enriching lives and believe people are at the heart of everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you to the team!